For anyone who wants to know the basics of end of life, and how we lost touch with death and dying, this is the place to start!
1 component: 5+ hours of recorded content and extras
In-depth, focused workshop-style training for anyone looking to enrich their understanding of specific areas of end of life work.
Some prior learning may be required – e.g.: Advance Planning I must be taken before you can enrol in Advance Planning II.
3-6 hours in length, depending on the topic
Comprehensive and inclusive end of life training, featuring expert contributors from Australia and overseas. All seven non-medical roles in the end of life spectrum are explained in depth.
Included in this training:
- Four core Tiers of in-depth content with leading experts
- Two Masterclasses of your choice (some subject to prior learning)
- Regular online live QandA sessions with course creator Dr Annetta Mallon
- Best practice information for Australia and around the world
- Kink-friendly content and information
- LGBTIQA+ ally and safe space
- Cultural competence and best standard professional practice emphasised at every stage of the training
- Evidence-based content and training extras
6 components: 4 Tiers and 2 Masterclasses
Tiers are 16-20 hours of recorded content + extras and reading
Masterclasses are 3-6 hours in length